November 29, 2018
To our valued business partners:
It is with great excitement that we share with you the attached press release. It announces our new joint venture with Nippon Steel & Sumikin Bussan Americas, Inc. (NSBA), the North American trading arm of Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC).
Our JV is named NSPS Metals, LLC and will be headquartered in Houston, TX. The focus of the JV will be on servicing customers in the Southwest market, and its centerpiece will be a brand new steel processing facility.
What will this mean for you?
- For Pacesetter customers currently serviced out of our Houston facility:
- You will continue to be serviced, as always, by your team at Pacesetter during the construction and start-up phase.
- Our Houston team will transition into NSPS Metals and continue servicing you with excellence, as NSPS emerges and the new facility is completed.
- Upon the completion of our brand-new facility, NSPS Metals will have additional equipment, its own core team, and the combined global knowledge and distribution networks of NSBA and Pacesetter.
- NSPS will leverage the customer relationships from both partners to grow market share, meaning potential new supply chains for its customers, and growth opportunities for our existing supplier network.
- All other Pacesetter Operations will remain wholly-owned by Pacesetter and you will continue to receive the Ultimate Customer Experience from us.
￼We are excited for the enhanced capabilities the JV will offer to our business partners and look forward ￼to providing future updates on the progress of NSPS Metals. Should you have any questions, please ￼contact any member of our executive team.
Aviva Leebow Wolmer